- Hotel Penina
- Rooms & Suites
- Golf Courses
- Media Gallery
- News & Press
- Offers & Packages
- Christmas Offers
- Best Rate Guaranteed
- Meetings & Events
- Google Sitemap
- Penina 404
News & Press for Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- Portimão Day Special Offer at Penina Resort05 December 2013
Bring a little more relaxation into Portimão's annual bank holiday in the 11th of December with a stay at the five-star Penina Hotel & Golf Resort for a very special price. Our limited time offer means that you can enjoy the gourmet restaurants, Championship golf courses and luxury atmosphere of our beautiful resort for a great rate that you won't quite believe.
- The Golf Tournament 2014 at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort02 December 2013
Penina's exclusive Golf Tournament will be taking place in April 2014... and those looking to come and test their competitive skills against some of the best golfers in Europe are in for a real treat. The tournament is staged over the course of a week and all participants will receive six night's accommodation in one of our five-star rooms, along with three stunning rounds of Championship golf, plenty of daily contests, a grand prize... and a host of action, excitement and healthy competition.
- Winter Golf in the Algarve28 November 2013
The majority of Europe may be succumbing to the ravages of winter... but there is still one place you can go to enjoy clement weather and first rate golf. Here in the Algarve, we are blessed with some of the finest weather Europe has to offer, so if you're missing blue skies and gentle breezes... perhaps you should consider a winter getaway to the Penina Hotel & Golf Resort.
The only place in Europe to enjoy the best golf, all year round.
- Wine Tasting in the Algarve with Penina Hotel and Golf Resort12 November 2013
The people from Herdade DaCalada, a beautiful vineyard and olive grove buried in the hills of Alentejo, have joined arms with Penina Hotel and Golf Resort to offer an evening of fine food and wine. This very special event will take place on the 22nd November 2013 at Penina's Le Grill restaurant, and offers guests a chance to sample some of the finest local wine as it is expertly paired with a six-course feast.
- Algarve St Andrew's Ball at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort12 November 2013
Join the Saint Andrew's Society of the Algarve for their annual ball on the 30th November 2013. This year the event is falling on St Andrew's day itself and should be an all singing, all dancing, occasion to remember.The ball is priced at €37.50 for Society members and €40 for non-members.
If you thinking of coming to the ball and staying overnight at the hotel - or perhaps playing a round of golf on the Sir Henry Cotton Championship Course as well... we've laid on a very special rate for the event. Give us a call on +351 282 420200 to learn more.
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations With Penina Resort07 November 2013
A world away from the cold Christmases of Britain, seasonal festivities in the Algarve are luxury occasions where fine food and drink is enjoyed in abundance amid beautiful scenery.
Penina Hotel and Golf Resort has a whole host of Christmas and New Year activities planned, and we are all looking forward to welcoming people in for glitzy dinners, traditional lunches and plenty of celebration.
- Golf Competitions and Events This Festive Season at Penina07 November 2013
Christmas and New Year's Eve are fast-approaching, and here at Penina Hotel and Golf Resort we have a number of exciting events in store. The beautiful championship-style courses at Penina will be put to good use with festive competitions. Good games of golf in the mornings are ideal for working up an appetite before one of our many grand feasts, which are taking place throughout the festive season.
- Penina Hotel & Golf Resort - 47th Anniversary 04 November 2013
On Tuesday the 5th of November, Penina Hotel and golf resort will be celebrating its 47th Anniversary. Throughout this time the hotel has played host to numerous Portuguese Opens, welcomed 1000s of guests from around the world... and delivered some of the finest golf and five-star luxury in the whole of the Algarve.
On the day itself, there will be an extra special offering of complimentary drinks, signature cocktails and live entertainment. It will certainly be a night to remember.
- Golf Holidays in the Algarve17 October 2013
The choice for golf holidays in the Algarve... and Portugal, is staggering these days. When searching for your perfect destination, there is a lot to consider: Quality golf courses, good food, amenities, entertainment, surrounding area and exceptional service to name a few. Handily, the Penina Golf Resort has three stunning courses - including the Sir Henry Cotton Championship Course - six restaurants and bars, the largest private outdoor pool in the area... along with a world class golf academy, state of the art tennis courts and the finest five-star service available.
It truly is the spiritual home in the Algarve... and guarantees the golf holiday of a lifetime.
- The Portugal Masters October 2013 in the Algarve13 October 2013
The Algarve is oft recognised as the golfing capital of the world. It has some of the globe's best courses, and is home to exquisite resorts like the 5 star Penina. The Portugal Masters this year attracted golf lovers from far and wide, many of whom were extremely happy to see one of the titles taken by British golfer David Lynn...
- Football in the Algarve and Penina Hotel and Golf Resort12 October 2013
The Algarve is a place of health, vitality and sport. The area is known as the home of golfing holidays in Portugal, but golf isn't the only sport played with vigour there. The vibrant and outstretching landscape, along with an abundance of sandy beaches, are ideal for football.
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina16 September 2013
JJW Hotels and Resorts has today announced that it will take over the management of Le Meridien Penina with effect from October 1, 2013.
The hotel has been managed by the Starwood Group and operated as Le Meridien Penina since 2005. Starwood Group and JJW Hotels and Resorts have now mutually agreed to transfer the management of the hotel to JJW Hotels and Resorts. With effect from October 1, 2013, the hotel will be rebranded as the Penina Golf Resort.
- Dunas Beach Restaurant Opens for Summer05 July 2013
Each year the opening of the Dunas Beach Restaurant signals the unmistakable start of summer in the Algarve. Overlooking a rolling expanse of blue, and serving the finest light bites and snacks, this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beautiful Portuguese beach and picturesque surroundings.
- The City Day Portimão - 11th - 15th December: B&B €50 per room
The City Day, Portimão - 11th - 15th December: B&B €50 per room
- Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast - €76
Best Rate Guaranteed: Bed & Breakfast - €76
- Christmas at Penina - from just €70 per night
Christmas at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- 3 Night New Year Break at Penina - from just €87 per night
3 Night New Year Break at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- 4 Night New Year Break at Penina - from just €77 per night
4 Night New Year Break at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- Portimão Day Special Offer at Penina Resort
- The Golf Tournament 2014 at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- Winter Golf in the Algarve
- Wine Tasting in the Algarve with Penina Hotel and Golf Resort
- Algarve St Andrew's Ball at Penina Hotel & Golf Resort
- Christmas and New Year Celebrations With Penina Resort
- Golf Competitions and Events This Festive Season at Penina
- Penina Hotel & Golf Resort - 47th Anniversary
- Golf Holidays in the Algarve
- The Portugal Masters October 2013 in the Algarve
- Football in the Algarve and Penina Hotel and Golf Resort
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- Dunas Beach Restaurant Opens for Summer